1. Do you ship internationally? Yes, we do. Items are shipped within 3 business days of purchase. Keep in mind that customs can delay delivery of packages by up to 6 weeks. All orders are shipped via USPS and a tracking number is provided to you. Orders are not insured unless specifically requested.
2. Are they durable? These little books are designed to endure mission life and preserve memories for a lifetime. The journals are hard bound with stitched binding, and their pages are printed on acid-free paper.
3. Are you going to offer pocket journals for Elders? Yes! We are working on that now and hope to have it available soon.
4. Will you offer traditional journals too? We have traditional journals in the works and plan to have them available for preorder soon.
5. What is your return policy? We want to help you if there is a problem with your order. For damaged products, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days. We will give you further instructions. Damaged items must be returned with their original packaging. Return shipping is paid by the buyer. We will refund the original shipping costs and purchase price. We're sorry, but at this time The Yellow Mailbox does not allow exchanges on purchases.
6. How do you accept payment? We accept PayPay. You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal. You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the "Pay Now" button. Scroll down and you will see the option to pay with a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.